ASICS Crypto Miners Monitor v1.0 (Beta) is a Windows 7/10 software that monitors all your ASICS.
Easy confiuration with simple layout. It supports all models of Bitmain (except antRouters).
We have well tested with one Z9 Mini. We are looking forward for beta testers, so if you are intersted you can try for free. You must have antminer to able to give your beta testing license to test it.
Beta Testers should report any bugs and provide some temporary remote access for testing if requested (AnyDesk/Teamviewer/Ammy).
Intersted? Contact us, please write your equipement!
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Multiple ASICS ordering them by family type. Z9 & Z9 Mini will be listed together, L3 and L3++ together etc..
- Internet Status Monitor
- Reboot Miner (s)
- Automatic stats refresh every X seconds
- Auto-Trigger Reboot on specific events like Current HashRate drops, AVG HashRate drops, Internet has re-connected, Elapsed Time has exceed the limit
- Router Reboot - This feature requires maunal integration for each type of router, so this part is FULLY opensource. Currently integrated only Linksys WAG200G. (This feature is usefull if your internet disconnects and never (or delays too much) to reconnect)
- Change settings to miner individualy or to all miners of same group
- Remote Access by browser & android app
- Pool Integration by API, like nanopool.org
- Split Trigger Limits by family. Ability to set different limits per family-model
- Display profit (via Pool API)
- Support Models of Innosilicon
Software will be released once we have tested with some other models with help of beta testers.
We expect in the end of November.